четверг, 18 января 2018 г.

Laughter take the tears can only trigger a masterpiece.


Is there any people in the world who do not know the legendary comedian Charlie Chaplin? But it's unlikely that many of them have seen his films. I myself belonged to the type of people who knew perfectly well that Chaplin was a man with a hat and a short mustache, but the question of what he was after all was beginning to mutter incoherently about something about the world cinema. But everyone, absolutely everyone sooner or later comes up with the idea - we must stop living like this, we need to develop. It is after this thought that someone starts frantically flipping through various encyclopedias and reference books, someone reading books, someone learning languages, and someone ... just drives away stupid thoughts. But there are people who realize how many beautiful and unreviewed films there are in the world - this is how movie fans are born. No, I did not become it, I watched several films and calmed down, but what films they were.

"Kid" - this is the first full-length film by Chaplin, as a director. The film tells us about a boy thrown by his mother. As a result, the baby on the street found a vagabond Charlie. And after numerous attempts to attach it "better" Charlie decided to take it for himself. Modern cinema would have beaten it completely differently than Chaplin did. It's worth agreeing, the plot is just perfect for some cheap melodrama, but Charles made it a masterpiece. The film is dumb, hence all humor rests on falls, fights, criminals and evasions. I can not explain why it's so funny, unlike similar modern films. But not everything is so smooth, by the end of the film, a real tragedy unfolds, even the most stingy person can not restrain tears. It is very difficult for me to explain the feelings that I have. Extraordinary tide of tenderness at the sight of such a relationship of son and father. Charlie's sincere love for the boy causes tears of emotion, I apologize for my sentimentality.

If the film was shot in the early twentieth century, dumb, black and white, then of course, the main thing in it is acting. But it is incomparable here. I have never seen anything like this anywhere and never, even in real life, real emotions are not such a compelling, honest word. But there is also one thing - music, beautiful music that accompanies the whole film. By the way, the composer is also Charlie Chaplin - a man orchestra.

I would have been able to write a lot about this film, but it's also messy. One thing I can say for sure, after watching a lot of films by Charlie Chaplin, each of which is a masterpiece, I do not argue, but I was convinced that "Kid" is the best of them, therefore the best of the best. To look everyone, from five to hundred years. I am sure that such films can not but impress.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий